1. A customer must be an eligible person to access YAKUTSA, to register or subscribe with us, to log-in at our agreed manner, to shop and purchase at YAKUTSA. An eligible person must be at least 18 years old (or above) and hold a valid email address. If you are under the age of 18, then you must get your guardian’s permission for such access and usage. You should procure that your subscription, registration or access will not be subject to any sanction as enforced by any country, international organizations, trade bureau, statutory or regulatory restriction. You shall be solely liable if you are sanctioned due to any of the aforesaid restriction. In these circumstances, YAKUTSA may un-subscribe, de-register, withhold, suspend, permanently cancel or terminate your account or subscription, and / or withdraw from rendering our services to you.
3. You agree:
(a) to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for subscription, registration and / or delivery purpose, and update us from time to time in case of any change;
(b) if it is found that your information provided, or YAKUTSA reasonably believes that your information provided, is not accurate, complete or updated, then YAKUTSA may withhold, restrict, suspend, cancel or terminate your account or subscription, and / or prohibit from rendering our services to you, without any liability on our part.
4. You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website, and shall not cause any act to and shall not permit or encourage any third party to:
(a) post materials or send emails (whether in the format of reviews, software, images, videos and photos, etc) containing contents which are or which would promote any acts which are illegal, profanity, blasphemy, deceitful, violent, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous; or which are discriminatory comments; or which might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others; or which invade another’s privacy; or which may have criminal accusations; or which infringes any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person; or which may express agitations or discriminations against any persons of any race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, political belief and nationality; or which contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
(b) use this Website to have political or religious propaganda;
(c) post, transmit, or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional material, spam, advertisement or junk emails;
(d) post any materials which impersonate others or personal information about anyone, that to misrepresent the public that such is posted or forwarded by us;
(e) post anything which is or may be harmful to minors in whatever manner;
(f) use this Website in a way that may infringe the rights of YAKUTSA or anyone else or that may restrict or inhibit anyone else’s enjoyment of this Website, nor do any act that may result in any civil action caused by such infringement via your posting of any materials or sending of any emails;
(g) use this Website in any way which could result in any criminal prosecution, civil prosecution, or breach of local law or regulations or the laws or regulations of any country;
(h) send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
(i) knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
(j) reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website;
(k) access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(i) any part of our Website;
(ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
(iii) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
(iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5. YAKUTSA , in our absolute discretion, reserves the right not to publish your reviews, comments, submissions or remove any of them, and take such appropriate action that we deem it necessary or that we believe do not comply with the Terms and Conditions herein.
6. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
7. Our Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Website, including reviews, comments or submissions. The views expressed by other users of the Website do not present our views or values. If you wish to make a complaint about information or materials uploaded by other users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. You warrant that any contribution to our Website (including but not limited to any review, comment or submission) you provide complies with our content standards and you will indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload on our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our Website a limited licence to use, store, copy and/or distribute that content and make it available to third parties. We also have a right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you on our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
9. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
10. We do not guarantee our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
11. We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation the “live chat” function on our Website. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from your use of any interactive service in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their minors to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their minors about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them. Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.